The LYMA Feelgood Menopause Giveaway Terms & Conditions 2021
Here are the LYMA Feelgood Menopause Giveaway prize drawing Terms and Conditions you should know about:
- This prize drawing is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. It is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man), excluding employees and their families of the Promoter, its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies and agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Participants must be 18 years old or over.
- Anyone who fills out the Feelgood Menopause survey along with their name, email address and mailing address via the entry form will automatically be entered into the draw. It is a condition of entry that all postings are subject to the terms and conditions. Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of these rules and terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by 23:59 15 October 2021 BST.
- The winner will be chosen at random from those who complete the survey form.
- 1 winner will receive a 90-day supply of LYMA. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- The winner will be notified via email to the address they used for the chat. The winner will be announced on 18 October 2021 – Menopause Awareness Day. They have 48 hours to respond and claim the prize after being notified, after which time the prize will be considered unclaimed and will be re-assigned using a random selection method. The winner will be published here.
- Prizes are administered separately from Noon/InHer Space. Noon/InHer Space, its partners and agents cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfilment of prizes including non-delivery or substitution due to original prize being unavailable.
- Noon/InHer Space, its partners and agents cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfilment of prizes including non-delivery or substitution due to original prize being unavailable.
- The Promoter is not responsible for prizes that are lost or stolen in the post.
- The Promoter may vary or amend the promotion at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for technical difficulties which may result in entries not being captured via the entry form and therefore not eligible.
- The Promoter is InHer Space with its registered office at 21 Bedford Square, London, United Kingdom, WC1B 3HH.
- Entries may be used in promotional materials for Noon/InHerSpace and/or LYMA, published on the Noon/InHerSpace, LYMA networks, used on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and other social media platforms and/or published in the Noon/InHerSpace and/or LYMA sites. Participation will be taken as agreement for use of material in this way.
- Events may occur that render the giveaway itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.