Terms of Purchase for Successful Dating in Midlife with Mairi Macleod’s DATING EVOLVED Program.
Hi, Dr Mairi Macleod here. I am delighted that you are planning to purchase the Dating Evolved Program “Successful Dating in Midlife”. Before you buy the program there a few things you need to know about what you are purchasing and what you can expect. Please read the terms below and if you have any questions once you’ve finished please do not hesitate to get in touch (at firstname.lastname@example.org) and I would be happy to chat further.
“Successful Dating in Midlife” is a fully online course where I will teach you how to identify, attract, desire, and find a good man for a great relationship and where you will be supported to put your learnings into action. I do not approach this with conventional coaching qualifications but with a unique approach using my expert knowledge of the biology and evolutionary psychology of attraction, mate choice, sex differences and social relationships, as well as personal relationship experience and experience in helping other women in this area.
Who the Program is For:
The Dating Evolved Program, Successful Dating in Midlife, is designed for women of 45-65 years of age who are looking to find a male partner for a relationship. Much of the material in the program will be useful for women who are looking for a partner of any gender, but please be aware that some of the theory is based around research on heterosexual relationships and attraction, and focusses on how men and women approach these differently.
The Dating Evolved Program, Successful Dating in Midlife includes:
- Access to video presentations for 6 modules (around 6 hours in total) for the duration of the course (3 months)
- Downloadable and printable Workbook, and Master Template for the Man You Need
- Downloadable and printable summaries of all the modules.
- 3 live Zoom group calls with Mairi and your co-participants
- Fortnightly emails from Mairi to keep you on track
- Membership of a private Facebook Group for women participating in the course
- Bonus video presentations
- A mini-course: “Putting Your Best Face Forward” by professional brand photographer, Donna Green
What you’ll need:
The program is fully online so you’ll need a computer, tablet or smart phone, and a good internet connection to access this. For the monthly group calls you’ll also need the Zoom app or software and good lighting where you are sitting.
Time-wise you’ll need to set aside an hour or two each week to go through videos and exercises – a bit more if you’d like to go through some of the extra resources I’ll send links to. For each of the monthly group calls you’ll also need to allow up to 1.5 hours. Sessions occasionally run over time, depending on how the discussion goes, but of course participants are not compelled to stay longer if it’s not convenient.
Because part of this program involves meeting with me online and with a small group of other participants, I need to ask you to agree, before purchase, to a number of things to protect and enhance the experience of you and your fellow group-members. By purchasing a place on the program, you agree to:
- Do your best to arrive at the allotted start time for live online group calls. This means we can get straight on with the discussion without being disturbed by latecomers.
- Do your best to attend all or most of the group calls and engage in the Facebook group. This will allow you to get the most out of the program, and it will give the best experience for all group-members
- Be polite, courteous, and supportive where possible of your course-mates, with no abusive language
- Understand that occasionally in the group calls I may need to move the conversation on to allow everyone a chance to contribute and ask questions, but of course I will do my best to ensure participants have time to share what they feel they need to
- Undertake to protect the privacy of your course-mates by taking part in live Zoom sessions in a private space and ensuring that no-one else can see or hear the meeting (I’d recommend using earphones so that others in your vicinity cannot hear the meeting). Also, you undertake not to divulge the identities of the other group-members or any of the experiences, comments or questions they share within the live session or within the private Facebook Group, with any third parties.
I, Mairi Macleod, will do my best to give you advice and the information you need to help you find a good relationship, based on my knowledge and my experience. I cannot, however, take responsibility for your success or lack thereof in finding a relationship, or for any decisions or actions you take during or following going through my program, or the consequences of those decisions or actions.
Please be aware that the program is delivered entirely in English and no translations are provided for videos or text.
Privacy and Confidentiality:
Your privacy and protection of your personal data is important to me. I will keep your personal data confidential and will never share it with unconnected third parties.
I recognise that in the course of our work together you may divulge personal and private information. I will not, at any time, either directly or indirectly, voluntarily use any such information for my own benefit, or disclose this information to a third party without your written or emailed consent. The group Zoom calls will be recorded only when I alone am speaking at the beginning, and discussions with and among participants will never be recorded.
During our group Zoom calls you will be meeting with your course-mates and you are required to undertake to protect each other’s privacy and information. While I cannot be held responsible for the actions of other participants on the course, I will do my best to deal with any problems arising.
You will be provided with course materials. At all times, even following purchase, the intellectual property rights and copyright connected with those materials remain with me, Mairi Macleod. You have the right to use the materials as learning tools but you are not permitted to duplicate, imitate or provide copies to third parties whether for free or as part of a sale.
Feedback and Complaints:
If you have any feedback about the program please do share it with me. It is always great to receive words of praise and also helpful to get constructive comments. I really hope that you love this course as much as I do but if you would like to make a complaint this should be made to made in writing to email@example.com
Throughout the program I, Mairi Macleod will be available by email Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm. I will respond as soon as possible.
I intend to rely on the written terms set out in these terms and conditions in respect of the course delivered to you. These written terms shall constitute the entire agreement between us.
If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any such modification or deletion shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Scotland. The Courts of Scotland have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter and proceedings arising out of your purchase of the course.