Noon’s signature Reboot Retreat has been curated to combine opportunities to explore, contemplate and grow. You’ll hear from inspiring speakers, take part in workshops to help you focus and identify your path forward from midlife and reconnect to nature, your body and yourself, alongside like-minded women and a programme of inspirational speakers and workshops.
Three levels of ticket let you choose the type of accommodation you want, but everybody will enjoy the fabulous sessions, experiences and food together!
Included with your ticket:
- Your room in Broughton Hall — choose from 3 levels of luxury, from cosy and elegant to lady-of-the-manor lush
- All meals — delicious and varied plant-based food created by the on-site chef
- All workshops, talks and seminars
- Forest bathing followed by tea in the woods
- Group therapies in the Avalon Wellbeing Centre including yoga and healing sound bath with singing bowls
- Access to the Avalon on-site spa with pool, steam room, sauna and whirlpool
- Wild swimming
- You can book an individual massage appointment. These must be arranged before arrival and you’ll pay the spa directly
- No alcohol is served, but you can bring your own
- Got other requirements or questions? Get in touch and we’ll help you sort them out
You’ll be fully looked after, to give you time to recharge, restore and reboot!
The Noon Summer Reboot Retreat: Tues 3 May – Fri 6 May 2022
The Noon Autumn Reboot Retreat: Fri 23 Sept – Mon 26 Sept 2022
Where you’ll stay
Broughton Hall provides the ultimate space for transformation. We take over the entire stately home for the Reboot Retreat. Set within the Yorkshire Dales, this 3,000 acre estate is a mix of rolling meadow pastures, ancient woodland, heather moorland, wild reservoirs and meandering rivers. It features 18th-century gardens and the Grade 1 listed hall dates back to 1597.
Broughton Hall dates back to 1597 and has belonged to the Tempest Baronet family who have been established in the area for over 900 years. It features magnificent state rooms, a gorgeous conservatory and 17 bedrooms are all wonderfully furnished and each enjoy individual character. The wood-paneled Victorian Oak Room, the quirkiness of Old Nursery, the elegance of Portico and the regal grandeur of the North Room are sure to guarantee a memorable experience for all guests.