- What are the dates for the Retreats in 2022? — See the dates for the Spring and Autumn Reboot Retreats and find out more about what we do on them.
- What are the accommodations like? — See the different level of gorgeous rooms available and find out more about Broughton Hall.
- Can I pay for my ticket in installments? — If you are interested in attending a Reboot Retreat but would you like to discuss a payment plan, please email email@example.com.
- Are pets allowed? — Pets are not allowed on the retreats, except for service animals. If you need to bring a service animal, please contact Eleanor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can you accommodate people with disabilities? — We are happy to work with you to accommodate disabilities. Please note that some activities such as the forest walk/forest bathing may not appropriate if you have mobility issues or use a wheelchair or walking aid.
- When do I need to arrive on the first day? — On the first day of the Retreat, we request that you arrive between 14:00 to 15:00. Please let us know if you will arrive outside of this window
- What’s the departure time on the last day? — On the day of departure check out is by 10:00 for both retreats, and your accommodation must be vacated by this time unless otherwise agreed.
- What’s the nearest train station? – Skipton Railway Station is 3 miles from Broughton Hall and you can arrange a taxi to the venue.
- How do I arrive by road? — From the M1 Leave at junction 42 onto the M62. Join the M606 and follow signs for Skipton. From the M6 Leave at junction 29 onto the M65 and follow signs for Skipton. Broughton Hall is located 2 miles to the west of Skipton on the A59.
- How do I arrive by air? – Manchester Airport is 55 miles away. Leeds Bradford Airport is 24 miles away. The estate is 42 miles from Manchester.
Choose your room for the Reboot Retreat
You’ll feel like you’re staying at a friend’s for the weekend, as long as the friend lives on an historic 3,000-acre estate that goes back 32 generations.
The Noon Reboot Retreat
Over an amazing 4 days, Noon hosts our Reboot Retreat in the Yorkshire Dales. Read more about it — we are now booking for our Spring and Autumn Retreats!