Noon presents a very special event for International Women’s Day. You are invited to the launch of Female Determination by photographer Tom Campbell and author Melissa Collett.
We’ve all heard about resilience – but when it comes to making it, determination is key. Yet for many women and girls it’s a dirty word. In this ground breaking discussion Noon Founder Eleanor Mills talks to a stellar panel of determined women including:
- Christina Lamb OBE (war correspondent and author)
- Genelle Aldred (author and social justice campaigner)
- Louise Minchin (BBC Presenter and extreme sports aficionado), Lisa Burger (CEO of the National Theatre), Nemone Metaxas (DJ, broadcaster and psychotherapist)
- Tara Clemlyn Jones (Fintech pioneer and founder of 25×25)
- Jennifer Romano (Chief People Officer, Accenture)
- the book’s author and inspiration, Melissa Collett
When: 4pm-5pm, March 8, International Women’s Day
Where: Noon Zoom – sign up and we will send the details of the meeting
This event has now passed. Watch the video of the discussion below.
Have you heard about the Noon Reboot Retreats?
You could be one of 20 special guests to join the Noon team, including Noon Founder Eleanor Mills and forest guru Liz Dawes (@the_forestguru), at our exclusive Reboot Retreat. Many of us started off with dreams that have been derailed by life, or kids or other ambitions. This is a chance to rekindle those passions, indulge in restorative movement, get inspired by discussions and workshops. You’ll stay in a proper stately home, eat delicious locally sourced food and relax in the whirlpool, steam room, sauna and pool in the onsite Avalon Wellness Centre — all with women like you looking to transform their lives.