Join us for the Noon Book Club – the only book club devoted to the books and authors engaging with the midlife experience. For only £10, you have exclusive access to a conversation between Noon founder Eleanor Mills and Ericka Waller, author of the acclaimed Dog Days.
Noon March Book Club: Thurs 24 March 2022
Ericka Waller talks about her critically acclaimed book Dog Days
Noon founder Eleanor Mills will talk to Ericka Waller about her wondrous debut novel.
Dog Days follows three troubled souls who find that having dogs in their lives leads them on unexpected and life-changing paths. Their stories intertwine in a way that will tug on your heart but also make it soar. As well as being very funny, Dog Days is a deeply moving, soulful and life-affirming debut that you won’t want to put down.
“Perfect for fans of A Man Called Ove and Eleanor Oliphant… Definitely one of my favourite novels of 2021.” – AJ Pearce, author of Dear Mrs Bird and Yours Cheerfully
Why sign up for Noon Book Club?
- With your £10 ticket you get a free copy of the book!
- You’ll be part of a stimulating conversation with celebrated authors and other midlife women.
- You’ll hear from the authors – interviewed by our founder Eleanor Mills – and have the opportunity to put your questions to them. The Book Club is powered by Transworld.
How to join the March Noon Book Club with Ericka Waller
1. Sign up here for the Book Club on Thursday 24 March 2022. (Hurry! You must be one of the first 200 to sign up to receive a free copy of Dog Days.)
2. You’ll be sent a URL for the scheduled Zoom event. Be sure to register for the Zoom event – we’ll use this information to send you the link to join a little before the event.
3. When you join, you’ll be admitted to the Zoom room where you can listen, submit questions via the chat facility and hear from some of the most exciting authors writing now!
About the Noon Book Club
Every month, the Noon Book Club features an amazing author, talking about their work and their life with our host Eleanor Mills. You have the opportunity to ask questions and take part in the discussion.
- Only £10 to take part each month.
- You get a FREE copy of the book we’re talking about!
- Stimulating conversations and the opportunity to submit questions to esteemed authors.
Sign up to the Noon newsletter to get updates about the Book Club
Poems for midlife
Allie Esiri’s collection A Poet for Every Day of the Year features poems for life’s big and little moments. We excerpt ones for empty nest, hope, love and more
The new literary prize for midlife writers
The literary agency Watson, Little’s new prize celebrates midlife writers and women’s stories
Books that got me through my dark night
Reading can get your though the tough times in life, says Sam Baker, including menopause.
I love cats: My intense relationships with them
Chrissy Iley has had several cats throughout her life. They have been more important to her than her ex….
Photography that can save the world
As we think more about the health of the planet, Ami Vitale tells how photographers can help us connect with the natural world.