Join us for the NOON Book Club – the only book club devoted to the books and authors engaging with the midlife experience. Only £10 and you get a copy of the book and a ticket to an exclusive conversation with Noon founder Eleanor Mills and the author, with the opportunity to ask questions and join the conversation!
NOON February 2022 Book Club
Julietta Henderson talks about her critically-acclaimed new book, The Funny Thing about Norman Foreman
Noon founder Eleanor Mills will talk to Julietta Henderson about this inspiring, uplifting book about hope, aspirations and managing bereavement. Hot off the presses, this is an exclusive online event for the Noon community – you’ll be finding out about the book before anyone else!
The Funny Thing about Norman Foreman is a heart-warming and hopeful novel about a boy with a grief he is too young to understand and a mother who will do anything to see him smile again.
Norman and his mother, Sadie, set off on a road trip that will ultimately change both of their lives. Their mission? To make it to the Edinburgh Fringe festival and track down Norman’s true father. Julietta’s entirely unique characters draw you in, making you fully invested in their journey (both literal and metaphorical).
“One of those gorgeous books that completely lifts your spirits and restores your faith in humanity” – Ruth Jones, co-creator of Gavin and Stacey and bestselling author of Us Three.
Why sign up for Noon Book Club?
- You get a FREE copy of the book!
- You’ll be part of a stimulating conversation with celebrated authors and other midlife women.
- You’ll hear from the authors – interviewed by our founder Eleanor Mills – and have the opportunity to put your questions to them. The Book Club is powered by Transworld.
Sign up now to attend and get your free copy of The Funny Thing about Norman Foreman!
How to sign up for the February Book Club with Julietta Henderson
1. Sign up here.
2. You’ll be sent a URL for the scheduled Zoom event. Be sure to register for the Zoom event too – we’ll use this information to send you the link to join a little before the event.
3. When you join, you’ll be admitted to the Zoom room where you can listen, submit questions via the chat facility and hear from some of the most exciting authors writing now!
About the NOON Book Club
Every month, the NOON Book Club features an amazing author, talking about their work and their life with our host Eleanor Mills. You have the opportunity to ask questions and take part in the discussion.
- Only £10 to take part each month.
- You get a FREE copy of the book
- Stimulating conversations and the opportunity to submit questions to esteemed authors.